Cecil County Programs
BenefitsIn Cecil County, an alliance of private industry, education and government puts bright minds and creative talents together to ensure that workers are ready for you! Employers can benefit from these Cecil County programs.
Maryland Industrial Training Program (MITP)
The MITP provides reimbursement grants for development and training of employees. This program includes:
- Reimbursing companies for eligible costs associated with training programs
- Introducing grant recipients to public and private resources for assistance and training
- Facilitating relationships with educational institutions, private consultants and more
State of Maryland - Partnership for Workforce Quality (PWQ)
The PWQ program encourages employers to invest in upgrading workforce skills and provides significant reimbursement grants for selected training expenses.
Cecil Community College - Division of Continuing Education and Community Services
A versatile array of courses and programs for local businesses and their employees are offered through CCC's Division of Continuing Education and Community Services.
- Business Training Resource Center (BTRC)
- The BTRC has been providing education and contract training services to local businesses for over 25 years
- Mid-Atlantic Transportation and Logistics Institute
- Comprehensive transportation and logistics-related education, training programs and services to meet the current and future needs of this industry.
- Workforce Training Programs